Well it's been a long few months. I started a new job, moved into a new place, and have a new schedule. I've been working like crazy and rarely have time to do ANYTHING let alone write on my blog. For those of you that don't know I am now working for a company as a regional manager and they require that I travel to my region about 66% of the time...which means 2 weeks traveling and 1 week in the office. I'm not going to lie it's tough. I like the job and I'm killing it, however the traveling and being away for a week at a time is rough.
I finally moved into the house we've been waiting for about 2 months ago. It's SWEET! Well worth the wait and I am excited for the summertime when we can fully take advantage of all it has to offer....a lawn!! I'll have to take some pictures and post them today...in fact, here I go. Be right back. Well, I couldn't find my camera so I guess you'll have to wait.
I am excited for the weather to get nicer. Guess I'm just a sun bum now. I used to love the mountains and the snow, but I think now I prefer the beach and a nice campfire. I love summer nights too, is anything better than 75 degree weather and being outside at night?
Anyway, I have to pack for my next trip. I'll be in Chattanooga this week, then Provo the next. Later.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kelson! Glad all is well and that you are liking your new job! We be heading to Salt Lake over Spring Break and would love to see you! Both of us will be there 19th to the 24th or so and then poor Josh has to return for work and I'm going to stay and hang with the dobles...love to see ya so give us a ring if you're going to be in town!! -Les
Post a Comment