Well, the same ol story. It's been a long time and I finally found some time to sit down and write just a bit. I am home this week working in the office so that will be nice. I'll finally have some time to play some volleyball, climb, and finish my SCUBA certification. For those who didn't know my bro. Andrew got me SCUBA lessons for Christmas and it has been a blast getting certified! I can't wait for my first real dive (so far it has been pools and the crater - 40 feet). I'm thinking about a cruise or Costa Rica so anyone who i

s interested is welcome to come along. There will be surfing, scuba, and...sand castles (the only other S word that i can do as a single guy).
Work is good, same as before. That's all I'll say about that.
I'll try and take some pics this week of the volleyball crew, the house, and some other things and post up here. I think i found my camera, i'll have to go look again.
No comments:
Post a Comment