There is nothing better than sleeping in till 10 on a Saturday morning and just waking up with no worries! I'm just getting ready to clean our bathroom and then it's off to work before the BYU TCU game. I should be back from work in time for that, and we may even have a chance to win if Beck and Watkins can hook up! TCU beat Utah so we are hoping to pull this one off and prove that we are contenders.
Last night was fun, we had a bunch of people over to chill and we played games and then threw in a movie (second hand lions). Mom-you would like it. Nicole too. Actually, maybe only Amie and I might have a problem with it; that little kid was just too distracting! Good movie though, just not the best I've seen lately, but a good storyline for the most part. Those old men remind me of some kelson's I know.
Tonight we have a date planned...just have to plan it now! We were going to go to a gymnastics gym and jump on the trampolines but it was already reserved. We will think of something fun though. I'm taking my friend Maria; she is a lot of fun and we've known each other for a while so we will have a good time! I'll let you know!
Later!
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment