Seems the only time I have to write now is in SLC. That's because I have about 15-20 at the beginning of class where we don't talk about anything, jsut waiting for people to get here. Things are good. Last Sunday Jared, Meredith, and I did a song for ward prayer. I played guitar and they sang "Come thou fount." I think it went pretty good, everyone seemed to like it. Our 1st and 2nd counslers both invited us over to sing it again this sunday, one even wanted us to perform at their family get together. Hmm...maybe we should take this on the road!
I have been pretty busy this week getting ready for my OChem test. Kinda worried about that one, hopefully it goes well. I take it tomorrow. It's over 3 chapters and there is a lot of information that was covered.
Still haven't heard back from any dental schools. They should be getting my application this week so I should be hearing from them in 2-3 weeks for secondary applications. Still hopeful that everything will work out, the wait is so stressful!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment