Here is my first video made with my new camera (Nikon d90). I just needed some practice in iMovie so I threw this together for you all real quick like. Hope you enjoy! Katie and I had a great time with the nieces and nephews and enjoyed visiting with Nicole and Travis over the holidays...again - big thanks Nicole for putting up with us! :) Enjoy the video...it is a bit long. 14 min.
So...it wouldn't let me publish the full HD video file, guess it was too big. Here is the smaller, lower quality, grainier version...which really chaps my hide. Wish you could see the real, nice, finished product. This is pretty bad. I'm going to try and find a way to email you this movie, or I'll post it on my MobileMe account when I get it up.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awesome! Great music choice! I love iMovie. It's fantastic. I put intermittent still shots in my movies... it looks pretty cool if I say so myself :)
We got a TON of snow here at home. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Good stuff dude. I was up way late watching.
oops. I must of really wanted people to know what I thought, I posted it 3 times. Take a few down so I don't look so smrt.
Thanks for taking the time! Loved it Josh!
Thanks Josh. The video almost made tears come to my eyes. The kids climbing up the hill kind of reminded me of the iron rod. We can struggle and struggle if we try to go ourselves, but when we work together we can help each other to make it. And how sweet of them to use a rope for Wylie
WE LOVED IT. It was like we were there. Sure did miss you.
Glad everyone enjoyed it! I'm still trying to figure out how to post HD quality movies...if anyone has tips let me know!
Post a Comment