Well, I've been away with work again last week. I was down in southern Colorado visiting stores and trying not to go too insane. Our company just went through a realignment and they offered me a new position. I will be a Divisional Merchandising Consultant (at least I think that's the title). Sounds cool but essentially it is exactly what I was doing...minus everything I enjoyed about the job. It happened within a day and they laid off close to 18 Regional Managers (what i was). I took the position while I will be looking for something new. I am hoping to get some experience as a project manager or business analyst.
Anyway here are some pics from my last trip...











.jpg)




.jpg)


3 comments:
Hey Goshua.....
I totally love your photos. it's like therapy. I love the open road with the sky! It just makes me take a deep breath... love it.
I want a big ol picture of it for my ceiling.
Miss you tons!
Cool pictures Josh. Come clean. How many were digitally enhanced?
They were all edited a bit. That's half the picture my friend. Film is out...digital is in.
Post a Comment