So these are from the past couple days. Played golf and went up to the lake. Even though i feel like a complete nerd sometimes hauling this big ol camera around...it's fun and i love getting a good shot that captures the moment. These are only a few of the pics, for the rest just see my facebook albums! Critique is always welcome as I am constantly trying to become better. Tips are welcome too! Enjoy! Oh ya, funny story - the camera I thought I lost...found it :) Oh well, it was meant to be - it will be a back up now.





.jpg)


.jpg)
















1 comment:
Nice! You have a great eye :) I particulary like the shot of the sunset with the silhouetted golfer. Try that same shot with the flash and a long exposure and you will love the result! Night photography is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment