Wow, there has been so much that happened! Christmas was great, I finally got to go home and spend some time with the family. It was a much needed break and I feel like I've got my head on again. I drove home with my sister Nicole and her kids, 12 hours in the car with kids...better than it could have been i guess. Travis was working Christmas eve and day, so he flew up to Oregon the 26th. We played a bunch with my sister's MacBook and made movies and all sorts of fun things. I basically spent the time helping my mom out with odds and ends, different chores, playing with my nephews, and eating and sleeping of course doing a lot of thinking.
Of course we played Settlers till 4 am again this year. I love playing that game with my family for some reason...but I love winning every time even more! We had Christmas over at my mother's house with all the nieces and nephews there. They all slept downstairs together, a good time I'm sure! Something I'm hoping they will remember forever!
I am in Washington now with my sister Amie, checking out her new place and doing some fun things. She is MBTI certified so I took the test, turns out I'm an ISTP. Go figure! It's been fun up here and she's got a nice place. We went and saw National Treasure last night...ahh, it was okay. Not worth the $10 in admission in my opinion. I'd wait for DVD or the dollar theater.
We had steaks tonight! Yummy! They were amazing! Amie is turning into quite the cook. She made this carrot soup last night that reminded me of Gerber eats when i was a child...but was VERY good! Not sure what else we will do today, probably go over my resume and problem solve on the job horizon, we'll see.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment