So i'm sitting here with some extra time and thought i would write once again, twice in one month??...what is going on??
I am sending out my resume as i type, some companies doing search engine marketing, other marketing companies, and a few things in between. Hopefully i get some good feedback and some interviews.
This last week was our

last week till sept as a band (i play i

n the Julia Bills Band). We are working on our CD now, and should be done by the end of the summer. Anyway, we did a photo shoot for the cover of our CD, pretty fun. Here are a few of the trial pics taken by are friend who was following the guy around, vote on your favorite one if you like!



So maybe not necessarily th

e actual photo, or the facial expressions, but more the setup or background. I'll update the blog with the actual shots when we get them so you all can see!
3 comments:
My two favorites are the one where you are all by the fence and the one where Julia is in the grass and you are all around her leaning against the building.
Here's what I think...
Add some kind of levels to the fence picture and it's hot.
Have julia stand up in the grass and look up or in some different direction.
add the guitar cases to any picture of you guys...they make the picture look more grounded.
Just my two bits, been doing a lot of photography learning out here.
By the way together you guys are very photogenic!
Good luck and let me know how and when I can get one of those CD's!
My fav is the first one...but I think you, Kelson, should be front and center! Just cuz I think you ROCK and you're HOT!! Ok, so maybe if she's the lead singer it's ok if she's in the front...
Kelson! You're in a band? I'll have to check it out. I like the 4th pic the best, but it needs to be cropped or something. Looks like you're having fun. Live it up!
Post a Comment