Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hi-Yah!

So every time I log onto this baby to update it is seems I make some empty promise about how I will be better about updating and posting cool things, so from now on...FORGET IT! When it comes it comes I guess!


Since the last post - hmmm, let's see...took the DAT, did well so I'm very happy about that! Just waiting for interviews at the schools now, which is so frustrating and nerve racking. It's driving me insane not knowing what will become of my life in 10 months, and I can't really make plans either way! I have felt like I was just swimming about but not really going anywhere. I didn't have any goals to keep me moving, so...I decided to start training for a marathon. Nothing fast, just want to finish! My roommate Jesse and I are in our 2nd week of training! I won't lie...I'm not in soccer shape anymore! :)

I have been dating of course, trying to have fun, meet new/fun people, and looking for someone I enjoy spending my time with. I gotta tell you, just working beats working and going to school by like a gazillion points! It leaves me with a lot of time to do things I want to do and explore things! I've had time to take a few trips and enjoy my weekends, but I am staying pretty busy occupying my time here in Provo.

Our latest date was to a Karate do-jo for some Karate lessons! We had a great time and the girls LOVED it. You'll have to ask me about the rest of this date cuz it gets a little complicated from here on out... :)

That was Friday, Saturday we did this moonlight chairlift ride up in Sundance - another choice activity! It was freezing so we brought some blankets and hot chocolate to warm up the ride. Again, a good time! Anyway, here's some pics!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Congrats on doing well on the DAT...any chance one of those schools you are going to interview is around Boston??

I hope that things are going well. Life here is great.

God Bless...hey check out the article of my dad on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Kelson...we miss you!! Come hang out with us sometime when we call you to go frolfing....the boys need some good competition!!