Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dedicated to Kyle...

So I was in Colorado this past week as many of you know. Visiting the old Bro! He just moved out there from Michigan and set up shop in Longmont, nice little place. Kind of reminds me of Boring/Gresham area: some fields, some town, a little bit of everything. I spent most of my time in the library while he was working during the day, then in the evenings we would go out and play. We hit up a rockies game, hit a bucket of balls, took in some movies, and just chilled. One night I watched him play on a league softball team, pretty sweet. I've got a cool bro. I also saw some old friends while I was down there, it was nice to see them and catch up! We also went to a "kids sale" and picked up a few...lazy bums didn't want to work though so we dropped them off on a corner down the street. :)

Now what you all really want - pictures...if you even made it this far reading. Hope everyone is doing great! I miss you all!

Josh









Andy's Office

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

dude looks like a lot of fun. Glad you had some time to take in some RNR

Kylee said...

hey you! It's nice to have the update. Sounds like you had a good time visiting Andy.

So what is up with you...drop me a line. Kylee

Anonymous said...

We miss you Kelson!! Give us a ring, we're back in town....