Monday, September 26, 2005

Canyoneering Trip to Zions



This was a trip that we took a while ago, but I haven't said anything about it and I've had a lot of you asking about it so I thought I would post some pics. It was incredible, one of the funnest things I've ever done. We hiked in these slot canyons for miles. 5 feet wide and 30 feet high! We had to swim through water that was freezing cold, jump off 8 foot cliffs into pools of water, and rappel down 30 foot drop-offs, all in these small little slot canyons. The last rappel was a 100 foot free-hang into this cavern(check the pic). Anyway it was a blast and it took us like 6 hours to do. For those of you that know Zions we did two of them, Keyhole and Pinecrest? (I think was the other one). Lots-O-fun! It was a bunch of friends: Shaun, Scott, Brigham, Lauren, and myself.

We couldn't take the camera out very often because we were wet almost all of the time, so the pictures are from the beginning or the end of our trip, but seriously - some of the most increadible stuff I've EVER seen!


Today is Monday and I'm cooking for our dinner group. Thought I would cook chicken casserole. I cooked roast and potatoes the last time but today I don't have much time so I thought this would be quick and easy! Hope everything's great! Love you all! and I'm so excited to see my family this weekend! They are coming down for conference! See you soon!

No comments: