Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Okay, some pics!

Here are a few of the pics from my trip to Phoenix, to see the rest you'll have to jump on Facebook :) The ones from the Hoover Dam at night are on the way down. We stopped in the middle and jumped out (which we later found out was illegal to be on the dam at night :I ) We did some climbing, golfing, played on the rinos, and just casually made our way back to Provo stopping along the way to mess around. All in all it was a great trip and nice to get away....from all of my demands here in Provo :)....err, something like that. Anyway, enjoy!




















4 comments:

Kylee said...

well it looks like Phoenix did you well!

Cali said...

Hey Josh, every time I check out your blog and see all your great photos it makes me feel so guilty! I'm terrible about bringing my nice camera. I just stuff my crappy point and shoot in the diaper bag and go. Great shots... love the golf tee!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,

Glad to see all is well with you.....and I have to say your photography is Awesome. Really, you've got a talent! I can't believe its almost reunion time again. We are really excited to get together with everyone and catch up. I think you should bring your sticks...maybe we can get a Kelson Golf Tourney started.

Your Cuz,
Chris Adcock

Josh said...

Thanks for the complement. It's fun and keeps me busy!

Bring the sticks huh...I am all about starting THAT tradition...might have to make our own course out there in PINE though :) Can't wait for the reunion too, good times!