home from my business trip and there it was waiting for me. Perfectly packaged and with that beautiful gold packaging and a new smell that I wish they made in candles. Anyway...here are my first pics of last night. I used some long exposure settings and fooled around with the aperture a bit. Please...any suggestions let me know! (callie :) ) 



So this is the house I've been living in for the past 8 months that I lived in a basement for 5 months until it was "finished" to move in...remember that time when I was homeless??? Well long story short the landlord's a tool AND he raised the rent $100/month...so, we are moving out into another house in south Provo. I'll send pics of that place when I get there. This place will be sorely missed though...such a sweet pad. In fact I am sitting in my room for the last night typing and uploading.
No comments:
Post a Comment