Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day to everyone!!!

I am up in Grantsville with my sister Nicole and her family. We had all the Blackhurst's (Nicole's husband Travis' family) here except Pam and Ferris who are on a mission in England I think. They were great, very inviting and we had a good time, it was fun. The food was great and we played "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" afterward and was surprised by some of the questions. One I had was "who invented the first elevator with hand brake?" ...you get that and I'll buy you ice cream...and NO GOOGLING!!

I am staying up here tonight, at my niece Grace's request :) - we'll play and possibly go to a movie tomorrow. She is getting so old!! She's 7 now! She'll be getting baptized in January! Crazy how time flies.


To my friend Lauren...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and where able to pass it with family! I always feel awkward with just friends; i mean it's nice, but there is just something about being able to be home with the family that is nice for the holidays. I can't wait until Christmas when I get to be home with everyone. It's been a long time since we've had everyone together!

I'll try to get some pictures up of our adventures tomorrow! Good night!

4 comments:

Happynings said...

Missed you Josh! Can't wait until Christmas so I can beat you in chess!

Anonymous said...

What about me? I need some Josh love too.

Anonymous said...

Was it Thomas A. Edison? wkk

Amie Kay said...

Ottis something or other