Other updates - I just took a job with a company called Spin Media Marketing. You can check it out at www.spinmediamarketing.com (the main site) and www.spinstudentlife.com (a product where they sell ad space). The company also does websites for businesses and any other marketing services a company needs. They are brand new and have a great presence in the market already. I have met with the founder and he has great vision and ideas and I am really excited to get to know the company and see if I can't make a name for myself. I am nervous about my ability to sell though, since I really haven't had any "sales" experience. I look at it as a real challenge and growing opportunity. If you all could pray for my mind to be keen and sharp that would be great.
Dating - nothing really going on right now...next subject.
The boys are planning a trip to Vegas for the BYU vs UNLV game...maybe some skydiving and golf while we are down there. Anyone that would like to meet us down there, COME ON DOWN!!
We went golfing yesterday at dusk, played the last hole in the dark...par-ed it!
1 comment:
Felicidades boludo. se ve chevere la casa che. les va a gustar... y se van a gustar. donde vas a trabajar? aqui en Utah?
Post a Comment