Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some More Graduation Pics

So summer is finally here. Aromas of newly opened tennis balls and freshly cut grass fill the air, what better thing can there be than late nights under the stars longboarding or chillin at a campfire. Summer is in full effect my friends! And the ladies...who can resist the snuggle at an outdoor movie?? Not me! So here are some more pics of graduation that my bro took, thought I'd start things out with a big ones up for all my boyz! Hopefully I'll be able to post some more of our adventures soon. This weekend we will be in Zion's canyoneering so we should get some good pics from that. I hope you all are doing well and let's catch up soon! P.S. the pimp himself, Elder Jesse Hintz, is HOME!! Good memories! If you haven't talked to him yet give him a call!...which I still need to do. :(

2 comments:

Kylee said...

You finally did it! Just kidding congratulations! I hope that you are loving being a graduate of a fine university! You look great in cap and gown...your dad would be proud! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelson! What the heck..you're so darn cute! I miss you tons...are you putting in any time at Diablo Dental?? Sure don't miss that place! 20 more days and hopefully baby Kelson will be here....We saw Jeff and Calli Gibbs camping...he's hoping to get into OHSU for dental next year! Let me know what's up these days....love ya!