So it's the first day of class and I think I may have my classes figured out...about 85%!! Man! Why do I always end up changing things at the last minute?! Right now I am for sure taking BioChem, Genetics, Volleyball, Integreated Biology, and now I am trying to decide between Italian (which would be 12.5 credits and make it easier to study for the DAT) or Cell Biology and Anatomy (which would add a whole lot more to my schedule in terms of study time and take away from studying for the DAT). Hmm.... I was told by the professor that Cell Bio really doesn't even help with the DAT or preparing for dental school so it really makes me not want to take it, and I don't have to...so why am I even contemplating it?? I think I just made my decision. I really want to take Anatomy though, and it is a beast of a class to study for, and I'm not really sure if I could handle it on top of everything else. I want to have right in between 12 and 13 credits. Anyway, I guess I'm just thinking out loud but that's what's up. Hope everyone is well!
Here's a picture from yesterday. My roomate Billy's friend got a bunch of turkeys (Norbest of course!) right before the Christmas break so we cooked one up last night and had a feast! It was really good! Everything from stuffing to potatoes!! We invited a few friends over and stuffed ourselves and then played nerts afterward...of course my team killed! Lots of fun! Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment