So we are sitting here in Wendy’s getting a bite to eat, I already ate so I thought I would type a bit to let everybody know how things are going. I just worked doing a transport today, this girl I transported was really quite. She had self inflicted wounds on here wrists and was very withdrawn. There was history of an eating disorder and usually with self inflicted wounds there is abuse. I don’t think there was in this case though; at least it wasn’t in her Bio. It makes me grateful every time I transport one of these kids for what a great family I had. I mean, sure we all have our quirks, but all in all, I was so blessed.
So I had a physics test last night, I think it went alright, I see in a little while, and now I have class. We are going over optics now. This is actually the most interesting topic I’ve had in months! We are learning and equating how microscopes and telescopes work, pretty cool! Anyway, thought I’d just throw you a quick note and say hi. This weekend shouldn’t be too eventful, I have to study for a Managerial Economics test that I take on Monday and I have a date on Saturday night. Should be a lot of fun.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what job did you do you have that requires transporting? Before I moved out to Boston I worked as line staff for a residential treatment center in Murray. Do you work for Heritage or some other group home?
Post a Comment