Monday, November 14, 2005

A Sick Weekend

Not the good type of sick either... No, Friday I woke up with a sore throat and just kind of out of it. I slept most of the day to try and recover and by Saturday I was feeling pretty good. I played in our flag football game, which we lost, all of us were so tired - playing at about 70%. I went out with Rachel on Saturday night to the hockey game and I felt okay, nothin real crazy, but then Sunday I was just achy and had a fever as well as a headache. I slept some more and was doing okay. Today I feel a lot better, just trying to study for my OChem test this week. Not a fun thing to do when you aren't feeling well...Heck - I guess it's never a fun thing!

Today I applied for graduation!! I have to go talk to the counselor tomorrow in order to finalize everything...yeah me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelson...hope you feel better soon! I would have missed you had I been at work on Friday....San Fran was a blast!!