Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Golfing in 40' weather?? Are you nuts?!


Um...YES! so me and my two buddies decided to go out golfing yesterday at about 3:30 pm...mind you the sun goes down about 4:30 and it's dark by about 5. So we cowboy up and go for it and it actually turns out to be a decent round - I shot a legit 41, not too bad! I had a couple of HUGE drives, thanks to the FROZEN ground! I was left with a chip shot onto the green on a couple par 4's because I just crushed the ball and THEN, and I emphasize that it was only AFTER I crushed the ball, did it take a couple of good hops to about 60 yards from the green! Nothing however beats my buddies very first shot, first hole, and after one practice swing on a par 3. The kid sticks it 2 INCHES from the hole!! Check the pick - it was insaine! This was my first time golfing with him and I thought I was in for it! Anyway - we had a blast, check the picks. Sorry about mine it's kinda gross how the camera focused right on my throat! Later!

No comments: