Well here it is. I've talked about it many times but this time I finally took some pictures and I'll post them for you all. This is a huge human slingshot that we will take dates and go do. This Friday we decided to make another trip

up with some friends and let fly! Basically there are two huge poles with six bungee cords atatched between them which you pull down and then strap yourself into. Next, everyone runs backward to slingshot you between the poles. I have video of it but I don

't think it will post. Here are a few pics though that should get the point across. This is seriously so much fun...Kelson reunion '06?? Next to bungee jumping, probably the funnest thing. I think the best part is messing with the girls that we strap to this thing. "So, did they fix this from the last time we were up? I can't believe that bungee snapped!"

That sort of stuff! So much fun to see them freak out at first and then want to do it again! Anyway, hope everyone is great!
4 comments:
I don't know Josh, looks a little unsafe if you ask me...are your shots up to date???
Jessi - look at you, always takin care of me! I need to get in and get some boosters, or I'm gonna get sick this winter. Thanks for the reminder!
Lesticulos - Don't worry, I'll try to come more. I gotta remember to bring that pop tomorrow. I just know I'm going to forget!
Kelson..don't forget the pop or you're DEAD!!
Plus you won't get any of the other yummy treats....and that in itself would be a disaster!!
Post a Comment