Sunday, September 04, 2005

My First Blog Post


Well here it is, the very first blog post. Kind of crazy that all of you will be able to see this. I've had a bunch of friends do this and decided that it was a good way to keep in touch. I hope you will enjoy my comments and pictures, even when I get on a soap box or feel like sharing personal things. I will try and keep things up to date and interesting, but mostly this is for me-a way to release. I am allowing you to share in my thoughts and hope you gain from this as well. Hope everyone is good and I would love to hear from you!

Here is the latest activity I did! My cousin Kyle (who is more my buddy than a cousin, we were roomies last year) and his wife Malaena came through town on their way to boise and stopped to catch up. We decided to celebrate with some good 'ol fashion bowling and dance dance REVOLUTION!!! I thought this was such a geeky thing to do but we have so much fun doin it together. I bowled a PR of 175 and chalked up another stripe between kyle and I. We are competative at times, like brothers! Hey Kyle, remember foosin it up?? :) We had a blast and it was really good to see them. I am really going to miss havin them both around! Anyway, I'm off to visit some friends! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: